It’s my goal to help you build a strong foundation so you can launch and build a successful t-shirt business. I’ve included the course syllabus below. We’ll continue to add and post new training modules below as we continue to progress through the launch of our new t-shirt company.
If you have not gotten on the ‘Protege300’ members e-mail list yet, do that now … because as new training is added, you’ll immediately be notified. In addition, I’ll be sending additional resources and information through the Protege300 members e-mail only. Click here if you aren’t on that list and come back and watch the following training.
COURSE TRAINING MODULES
SECTION 1: STARTUP BASICS
- Riches in Niches: Watch this video (even if you think you know what I’m going to say)
- Business Plan: We’re going with a quick ‘one-page’ business plan
- Structuring Your Business: Naming your company, getting domain name, business license, sales tax idea, federal tax id, incorporating, business checking account, etc…
SECTION 2: DESIGNING/ARTWORK
- Outsourcing the Company Logo Design: I like hiring freelancers to do my graphic design work. It’s cheap and it beats trying to learn how to use Photoshop.
- My T-shirt Designs: Here are the designs I sketched out to be created by graphic designer. We’ll get these made and printed up.
- New T-shirt Designs Submitted: I just submitted my t-shirt design idea up to the graphic artists at Freelancer.. Let’s watch and see what they come up with.
- Winning T-shirt Design: The winning shirt design has been selected and the original artwork is being sent my way…
- Getting the Winning (SCARFACE) T-shirt Design Printed: Can we get this printed for as little as .33 cents per transfer? Watch and find out.
- My Quick-Start Method: Quick overview of how I generally set things up to get moving quickly.
- Launching Website:
- Vendors & Suppliers – Wholesale suppliers and vendors
- INTERVIEW: Trademark/Copyrights: Protecting your brand
- Accepting Credit Cards & Payments: How to get your money!